Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Someone Else's Shoes


If I could be another person for a day I would be a celebrity, like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry or Miley Cyrus. I would be someone like them because I think it would be a lot of fun to perform on stage and have a big crowd of people. While I was a famous person (with lots of money!) I would for sure go shopping at the biggest malls ever and buy tons of clothes and things. It would also be good to be a celebrity to see what it's like, because they always say how it's not always easy and fun, it's kind of hard to believe that though. So I think it would be good to be a celebrity to see if their complaints are true, or if they're just being winey.

I would mainly want to be famous to just have fun performing on stage, when they're up there it looks like they're having a lot of fun. Also, just the feeling they must have being up there, dancing and singing on stage with a huge crowd cheering for them and singing along.

Being a famous star might be hard though, it would take a lot of energy to sing almost every night and waking up early every morning. Also, paparazzi would love to catch you looking silly and publish it everywhere! Also it'd be close to impossible to keep anything private! Imagine if everyone was trying to find out all your secrets, someone would find out. You see all the stars in magazines, if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend and are even seen with another boy or girl it's published everywhere! It would be hard to have nothing private. The smallest thing you do will be known to everyone and magazines will always make things look worse then they are.

Even with all the bad things about being a celebrity I still would like to be one for a day, maybe a week. I think it would be a lot of fun, but I would also like to see how they feel with everyone invading their privacy.

-Fiona XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment